Friday, February 21, 2014

Why I am panicking right now.

      I am panicking right now because...

1. I can't find my math binder.
2. I didn't bring my delicious book to read.
3. I have a strong suspicion that the only hair product I use has been discontinued and it's the one thing that works for me and I cannot find it anywhere.
4. I can't find my math binder.
5. I had some chemistry notes in said binder.
6. I have to redo all my homework in that binder.
7. I have Spanish class soon.
8. I hate Spanish.
9. No, I don't want Mexican food.
10. This hoodie is so soft.
11. I can't find my math binder.
12. I need to steal all my boyfriend's hoodies like right now.
13. I have a Star Wars shirt on.
14. The Force may or may not be with me at this time.
15. I can't find my math binder.
16. I need a Kit Kat.
17. I need a Kit Kat and a kitten and a cat.
18. I need my math binder with a Kit Kat and a kitten and a cat and a dragon.
19. I want a dragon.
20. I am not a dragon.
21. I must now become the dragon.

I can't find my math binder,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment