Friday, December 26, 2014

Let us talk of things like cabbages and teen angst and my super awesome special official Magic Guild position

      THINGS I WANT TO DO IN THE YEAR OF 2015
  1. I want to compose the perfect Magic deck that will totally demolish all those silly boys (OK STORYTIME so my school established a Magic:The Gathering club and I was so excited and it turns out that I'm the only female there at the moment, so I'm a bit like little lost porpoise swimming in a sea of testosterone with a broken GPS and a box of Gobstoppers. However, I did manage to secure not only the position as official Secretary, but I am the official Snackmaster of the guild as well. Yes, that's a thing. Why? BECAUSE I MADE IT SO. Seriously, no one is going to dispute someone bringing snacks to every meeting. AND SO BEGINS MY CONQUEST OF THE WORLD, ONE DIABETIC NERD HERD AT A TIME)
  2. I want to not die in school and secure my 5.1 GPA because I worked WAY too hard not to pull off my straight A's.
  3. Yeah, that's pretty much it.
  4. I want to not suck at League of Legends
  5. I want a dragon
  6. I realized number 5 is more attainable than number 4
  7. This is no longer a neat and orderly list with a specific format
  8. What am I doing with my life
  9. Doctor Who is great
  10. Snowballs 

Love and Arctic porpoises bundled up in hats throwing snowballs while riding dragons,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment