Monday, December 23, 2013

A very Katniss Christmas!

      Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey am I glad its break! Seriously though. Now I can just sleep, and, eat, and watch alllllllllll the TV episodes of Doctor Who and Walking Dead and Game of Thrones that I desire! ^u^ I've heard GOT is good, but I wish to find out for myself. ONWARD I SHALL GO!

      So I got to gut a goose. Yeah. Merry Christmas. But hey, when your neighbor tosses you a bag of dead geese because he's like "oh, I only shoot down majestic creatures for my own sadistic pleasure and I don't even have the decency to make use of the animal I killed in any way, so here you go!", there's only one thing to do, and that thing is to suck it up, braid your hair, put on your Mockingjay pin, and get at it.  I felt like Katniss guys! :D

      I also made Star Wars paper snowflakes! I'll add pics once I figure it out!

Love and geese and the Force,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment