Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Let's talk about......books. :D (Or, Victory wants a dragon like right now really bad please.)

       I could open this with an apology for my neglectfulness, or I can go straight into today's rant. The latter, I think. So. Books. Nummy. My Valentine's day was spent browsing a used bookstore and blowing all my cash on literary volumes that I have no room for. Seriously, I threw out my drawers to put in another bookshelf. And I found myself holding one of the greatest books I ever read, a novel I coveted as a child, a novel that I held close to my heart from the very moment I read it in fourth grade. Eragon. Since it had literally been over five years since I touched the thing, I bought it immediately along with Eldest, which was conveniently placed nearby. So I immersed myself and it was like reading each page for the first time, since so much slipped my mind in those past years. I am so happy I picked them up.

      I have another fantastic book I want to rant about, but I'll prolly leave that for Robot Victory to publish sometime when I'm being busy and neglecting y'all. So sorry about that by the way.

      Speaking of Eragon, I would love to have my own dragon. It would be so. Fracking. Cool. Ermahgerd. Just think about it, Victory the Dragon Rider with her majestic companion. Victory the Dragon Rider even sounds like a fracking cool name.

      You know what really grinds my gears? When I'm playing Pokemon Leaf Green for a long time without saving and I did a lot of things and then the battery on my Gameboy Advance dies in the middle of a battle and I just sob uncontrollably. It hurts.

      Speaking of Pokemon, I don't think I've ever hated anything as much as I hate Snorlax. I finally caught it after 32 Pokeballs (I shiz you not, I counted. 27 Pokeballs, 4 Greatballs and one Ultraball) and I was going to have a hemorrhage. Just when I thought I had it, the dumb frack would use Rest and I was going to kill something, and then the Pokeball shakes three times and I'm like "OMG YES" and then it opens and I am so. Fracking. Mad.

Love and snowboarding Snorlaxes (because Jaime Anderson is still awesome)
Victory the (Wannabe) Dragon Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment