Saturday, February 8, 2014

This is me procrastinating. OOH SNOW Or, Victoria's not-so-secret desire to be awesome like Jaime Anderson

      Jaime Anderson is a stud. Such. A. Stud. Seriously, she's my woman crush. Forever. Snowboarding seems so fun, and here I am unable to throw myself headfirst into a sport I think I might love and break a clavicle in all my amateur glory.

       Look at me being pathetic and Youtubing "Snowboarding for begginers" oh how sweet. *Sobs uncontrollably*

      I WANNA TRY AND SOAR AMONG THE SNOW LIKE A DOVE IN FLIGHT TO FEEL THE WIND CARESSING MY FACE AND FLIRTATIOUSLY THREATEN ME WITH FROSTBITE OH THE JOY I WOULD FEEL

      I should be writing an essay right now actually. Frack that. Frack standardized education. FRACK EVERYTHING except snowboarding. Because that's just sick.

Love and desperate longing,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment