Saturday, March 29, 2014

I'm thinking of all the cute foresty outfits I want to share but am too lazy to get pictures of.

      The title pretty much explains it all folks. Sometimes, I come up with adorable things. ADORABLE! But then I don't post them. And then I sort of hate myself for a little bit.

      So I was looking through my closet today and realized how many Luna Lovegood-esque pieces of clothing I have. It made me happy. Gawsh, I love Luna. She's my favorite HP character ever. Mmm. Nargles. Lawlsaywut?

      Speaking of Luna, I love how everything she does or wears screams IDGAF. Like really. And I swear, I will share today's outfit because it's truly adorable and Luna-like. Mixing patterns is IN hermanitas. We all a little loco, and our fashion choices need to reflect that we don't give a frack, you feel me amigas? I also know you all read that in a complete "Mexican Stoner" accent. Don't lie. I know.


Love and wrackspurts,
Victory

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I know how you feel! I always come up with awesome outfits but never take pictures...I barely manage two daily outfits a month! My tips are when I get an awesome idea for an outfit, I have a list in my notebook where I write each outfit. I also use a day planner and I write things like daily outfit, chores, post of the day, meals, ect. I try to plan it out, but usually fail ;)

    ReplyDelete