Wednesday, March 26, 2014

MY TRIUMPHANT RETURN Or, Things you learn from being a good loser.

      My absence these past few days? SPEECH AND DEBATE STATE TOURNAMENT YEAAAAAAA but lemme tell you, nothing is more frustrating that missing semi-finals by one point. It's painful. But the experience taught me that not everything is under your control, so you should give your best effort at whatever you do,and somehow it all works out.

     So we stayed at this amazing hotel called The Element, and GUESS WHAT?! ITS SUPER ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY AND EVERYTHING IS RECYCLED AND AHHH!!!

     I ate far too much prepared food. I'm so happy to be home and eating green things again.

     So after looking through my closet and realizing I own nothing but nerdy t-shirts, I decided to self-impose a challenge upon myself. I removed all but three nerdy shirts, and I get only three a week. I was hoping this would push me to be more creative with my outfits!!!


More coming soon!
Victory

1 comment:

  1. That hotel sounds amazing! I know what you mean about not eating green... The ironic thing is, I wish I had more t shirts!

    ReplyDelete