Monday, March 17, 2014

Oh my dear sweet innocent baby unicorns of purity *heavy breathing* And a mini pep talk!

      *wordlessly gasps trying to express utter joy and disbelief*

      I have no words.

      Favorite blogger? Looking at my blog? COMMENTING on my blog? BUT I AM BUT A MERE MORTAL!! *wordless gasping*

      I should be studying. I should be doing history. What am I doing? Blogging and reading old botany textbooks. It's fantastic. Nothing makes me quite as happy as an old, musty bookstore, long forgotten and full of hidden treasures. And then I end up spending every penny I own on forestry and science books. Food? Clothing? Nah...all I need is books and the financial support of my mother. Sad but true.

      Also, Liveluvcreate.com is fantastic. I love making all these artsy quote picture thingies. Like this.
      It's the pure truth. No one can stop you from dreaming, no one can stop you from chasing those dreams. It isn't up to fate to ink the pages in our story, but we ourselves can be both the hero and the scribe.

Never give up,
Victory

1 comment:

  1. This post is so inspiring. The paragraph about spending all your money on forestry textbooks is pure prose! I do it too, in fact I barely buy clothes unless they are from the 25 cent rack at my favorite thrift store...I wanna be the creator of my own forestale!

    ReplyDelete