Saturday, May 3, 2014

My life this past month in internet hodge-podge

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/procrastinator-no-i-just-save-all-my-homework-until-the-last-minute.jpg
So at first I was super snarky, but then I got sad when I realized that





   And then I realized that I was falling into the the whirlwind cycle of the



But before I realized that I panicked and was like..
And then I realized I was going to fail everything and spend the rest of my life in a cardboard box with seventy three feral cats, so I tried to cheer myself up like...
But then I realized I really had no social life and then I was like, frack this so...


Love and insane procrastination (I also don't know how to use Blogger elegantly,)
                               Victory



No comments:

Post a Comment