Sunday, June 8, 2014

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS

      IT'S SUMMER TIME AND GRASS AND TREES AND SHTUFF and hello sweeties! Tis that glorious, glorious time of year where I burn the textbooks and devote myself to SUMMER, that sultry seductress. Tis a season of magic and warmth and lethargy and aahhhhhh it's great. And best of all, I can catch up to the eight million shows I'd love to watch but never can, including:

      Walking Dead (I got to eppy 3 season 1 months ago woot woot)
      Game of Thrones (Because it's like my cup of tea disguised as a mug of coffee. It seems eh at first
      and  then you taste it and it's like DAAYYUUUUUM.)
      Big Bang Theory (All of it. It seems so nerdy. SO. NERDY.)
      Star Trek (Because I should at least get to know this staple of geekdom.)

     And then whatever else tickles my fancy shall be devoured at a rapid pace. Maybe. Just kidding.

     I have a buttload of summer reading and community service to do. I wont' have time to consume television BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh fate you cruel mistress..

     Kids, don't get drunk this summer and don't neglect your priorities.

Love and despair,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment