Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MONTH OF HORROR Or, The catastrophic event that would upend any fangirl's life completely and totally.

      Shortest horror story ever? No WiFi. For a month. I know it's terrifying. So for a bit over a month I have had absolutely no internet access. I don't at know what's happening in the world at this moment. I have no clue. I only have my Walkman and my DVD copy of Frozen. Literally. I couldn't even find my iPod and it was terrible. Someone should tell me what's going on because I am more lost than a narcoleptic walrus at a gay bar.

      I'm honestly very melancholy right now. Summer was the time when I was going to spam the internet daily with my fantabulous fountain of cyber randomness but instead I know every word of every song in Frozen. Actually, that's not at all a waste of my time.

      And if you think that's a problem then you obviously need to let it go.

      See what I did there? (P.S. You should have mentally sang that. Go back and fix that if you didn't the first time you mewling quim.)

      But now the internet, that invisible temptress has slithered back into my life and beckons me to surrender to her seductive call. I must follow.

      A lack of sleep never bothered me anyway. (You should have sang that too you miserly caitiff.)


I really love you if you've come back to read this by the way,
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment