Monday, January 20, 2014

I am a terrible, neglectful, neglecter who is neglectful and full of neglectfulness.

      I"m going to be completely honest, for a while I totally forgot what a blog is. Blog? What blog? OHMYFRACKINGGODTHEBLOGHOLY&*@#@##$#%#$^!!!! And thus I was reminded that I do have things to do for the internet. It is my responsibility to add to the filth and scum of the world wide web so that every time you Google "narcolepsy" or "quails" you won't get some informative, scientific webpage on quail psychology, you'll get 43,239 more results, all bearing my name. And you'll have to sift through allllllllllllllllll of them! ALL OF THEM.

      I just recently started listening to Red Hot Chile Peppers. Dayum. Dat music tho. Much mellow. So guitar. Very Hey-ohhhhhhhhh listen to what I say-ohhhhhhhhhh ok enough. ENOUGH.

      Wish.com is a lie. It gives me a personalized list of stuff I want, and then I can't buy any of it. You tempt me with your nerdy tees and lightsaber chopsticks and kitty headphones, and what can I do? NOTHING. Wish.com, you should ship your users free boxes of kitten tissues so we at least feel like your communistic ideals aren't supposed to destroy our souls. I know it's supposed to. But I crave the deception. And the cool tissues.

     I just wrapped up finals week. Holy TARDIS of Gallifrey my mental stability is reduced to a thread of sanity holding up a bowling ball of crazy with a straight A report card taped to its side. Yeah, it's bad. So bad. I'm not the woman I once was. But missing only one question on a 300 point chemistry final feels pretty fantastic. 99%. Bow before me, puny mortals, for I am a GOD. And then there's Spanish. Definitely not the god of that. Oh frack no. I barely kept my A. BARELY. Pulled it out of my butt really...and dayum, do I feel like an accomplished slacker.

Love and (By the way, I finished the first season of Game of Thrones and OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE DAENERYS SHE'S MY FAVORITE AND I CRIED FOR HER SO MUCH BUT THE DRAGONS ARE SO COOL!!!)
Victory

No comments:

Post a Comment